Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Missing you











  1. Wow Son!!, You are growing so fast. How hard it is to leave you when I go to work. You are such a pleasure to raise. You make it easy on your mom even though she thinks it is difficult!! You have so much potenial. I watch how you watch and learn all on your own. I hope you always are that way. Everyday, You become more like me!!. I love you son. I work hard and drive very careful so I can come home and be your father. Dont miss me too much son, You have a great mother. She is maturing quickly and will teach you so much. She is very smart even though she is so moody. I will be home soon, Until then, I pray to our Father to watch over you and your mother. God bless you Son!!

2 comments:

Laura, Lena and Caleb too!! said...

WOW! He is getting so big!! I was surprised to see him standing on the sidewalk! You must really miss them both so much when you're on the road. BE SAFE!!

Delbert Spiece said...

yeah, hes been walking and talking for 2 months. he is 1 year old 10/30. it is so hard to leave home. I have to stay out 30 days at a time right now. I am in calgary, alberts right now. it is beautiful.